I’m branching out here with Wellness Wednesday in an effort to be a well being. So, for starters, what is a well being? I think that this is a very personal question but, for me, being well means the following:
- Enjoying family
- Staying Positive
- Expressing gratitude
- Having energy
- Eating healthy
- Staying active
- Keeping my mind active and constantly learning
You may notice that I left off happiness. That is because I think happiness is the end result of one or more of these things occurring.
This post got a little deeper than what I originally planned it to be but I think it is a good reflection and reminder to us all.
With that said, today has gotten started great for me. Here’s why:
- Got out of bed using the 5 second rule
- Immediately put on my work-out clothes
- Got some quality time with Garen and the girls, as we got them ready for school
- Gave kisses to all three
- Worked out at home
- Walked to the end of our street as I cooled down and reflected on everything good in my life
- Set timer for 20 minutes of blog time and here I am
And, you know what????
It is well with my soul….