As I said in my last post on Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies, we had friends over for Nacho Night last night. That definitely called for sangrias.
I looooove sangrias! So I whipped some up. Or maybe I should say: I bought some sangria and fruit and put them together. So here’s my “recipe” since my friends asked for it last night.
Super Easy Sangrias for a Crowd
- 2 bottles of Sangria (I used the Sam’s Club Members Mark brand and it was pretty tasty)
- 3 limes, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- Ginger ale (I used diet)
- Cut up all the fruit and evenly distribute into three pitchers or one large drink dispenser. Pour the sangria over the fruit.
- Add enough ginger ale to fill the pitchers or if one big container about a half a bottle will do nicely.
- Mix it up with a spoon that you can slightly muddle the fruit with.
- Refrigerate all day or overnight, if possible.
There you have it. Now you can make your own Sangrias for a crowd. Make this your own by using whatever fruit you like (or have).
We enjoyed them as our children ran around like wild animals all night.