I hate putting makeup on. I like the way my face looks when I wear it but I hate, hate, hate taking the time to do it. Some call it lazy but I call it prioritization. There are about 10 million things I’d rather do with my free time.
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
What I like about it:
- Easy to use. Open lid, twist, spread makeup with sponge top.
- Faster than squeezing from a tube.
- Found at at any grocery, pharmacy, or Amazon (Prime for $9.98 regular or $9.48 subscription), saving me a trip to the mall- where I end up buying more.
- SPF 18. I like having sunscreen built into my makeup.
- Supposed to be anti-aging. Can’t really tell any difference and, honestly, not a huge believer in claims like that but I know that’s a big seller for other women.
- Decent coverage without being too much. I don’t ever top with powder.
- Smells fine. No strong sent. That’s a big deal for me. Weird, I know.
- Lasts me a long time- although I don’t wear it everyday. I think the sponge spreads it out well, requiring less each time to be used.
What I don’t like about it:
- Can’t think of much
- Only thing would be right now my skin is a lot more tan than when I bought it so when I put this on and spread with the sponge it looks a little “streaked.” I think that’s more laziness on my side than Mabeline’s fault since I need to get a darker shade for summer. Just be sure you have the right shade and it shouldn’t have this problem.