So first of all- sorry for not posting for a LONG time. Busy times around our house these days!
Every Monday seems to come and go without me posting. But today, as we opened ANOTHER box of diapers, I thought- I wonder how much I’ve spent on diapers???
And, you know what???
I have NO IDEA! That’s right. You know why???
- I don’t have time to keep up with.
- Why keep up with it when you have no other choice other than “letting them go” (and not in the Frozen kinda way) wherever they want until I feel ready to potty train?!?
So, with that said, the last round of diapers we bought were the Sam’s Club brand- Members Mark I think. Here’s my review of them and it will be pretty short because it’s 11:57 and if I want this to still be Mommy Review Monday rather than Tuesday, I better get after it….
- Price- about $3 cheaper a case than Pampers, which is what we used before….
- Quality- not very many blow-outs or leaks besides when we’ve had major loads, which, at that point, it wouldn’t matter the brand…
- Convenience- Sam’s club will ship to your house for free but we typically buy when we go to the store. In bulk- like 3-4 cases at a time….
- Cuteness- not as cute as others. I really do NOT care about this. To me, a diaper, is a diaper, is a diaper. To each their own though…
- Coupons- not really one that applies to me. I don’t coupon but, if you did, I don’t think you will ever find coupons for these.
Main point: If you have to buy as many diapers as I do- think twins- then these just might be a good way to save a little money and still maintain good quality.
Well, shoot! I got distracted and now it’s 12:11 AM. Officially Mommy Review Tuesday now. Don’t judge. Better late than never.