I would give the Munchkin Snack Catcher a solid 7.
- They come in a two-pack with two different colors. Great for twins. Kate uses pink and Clara orange. In reality, they get mixed up quite a bit, despite our efforts.
- They have easy to grip handles.
- The bottom is non-slip, rubbery material, which helps keep in place a little better.
- Priced right at $6.99 on Amazon.
- They’re dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- The lid is easy enough to get off for adults but hard enough for the babies not to open it.
- They’re pretty good for travel snacks. Much more user friendly than trying to give a toddler a ziplock bag or tupperware container to eat out of.
- They keep the girls happy. Yeah, yeah, I know. Bad habit giving them food to occupy them. I promise we only do this at snack time…I don’t want them to fall into my bad habits of snacking whenever I’m bored!
- The lid is fairly difficult to get on.
- It doesn’t contain food as well as I would like. If you turn your back and a baby shakes it, you’ll have snacks everywhere. When you multiple that by two, you can get easily have a school of goldfish all over your floor or vehicle. And I can promise you that my kids are not apposed to the 5-minute rule so we have a lot of eating off the floor at our house.
All and all, it’s a pretty great product. Not sure if there’s another brand that is better. It if you’ve tried one out that you like, let me know.
Disclaimer: I’m NOT being compensated for my review of this product. I chose to purchase this, based on our needs.
One thought on “Mommy Review Monday: Munchkin Snack Catcher”