My cousin, who also has twins, introduced us to these Ciao! Baby portable high chairs. I’ll be honest, at first I was skeptical because they’re about $60 and I just didn’t think it was worth that much times two. But we had two BBQs this weekend and we knew it was going to be a challenge feeding Clara and Kate without a huge hassle. With another BBQ this coming weekend and a road trip to Branson at the end of the month, we saw that we would quickly put them to good use.
What I like about them:
- You can order them from Amazon. We got free next day shipping with our Prime membership.
- They come in multiple colors. We chose black because they were cheapest and I knew they’d match with whatever they are wearing. (Yes, I’m that mom). Also, we can hand them down or sell them to parents of boys or girls when we are done with them.
- They fold up nicely and have a carrying case. They fit easily in the back of my car.
- The girls enjoyed playing in them and we didn’t have to worry about them having a place to sit.
- The straps to tighten them are in the back, making them easy to use.
- The tray wipes down easily and is plenty big.
- They’re pretty pricey. I would say this is definitely a luxury item. We are going to make good use of them to justify the spend.
- They are a little hard to get them in and out of the straps. I think this will get easier as they get older. I’m not really sure how they could make it any better so I hesitate complaining.
I give these a two thumbs up. I’ll probably buy these for shower gifts in the future.