Here’s what I like about them:
- They come in a 2- pack with free shipping through Amazon Prime.
- The colors are cute: Clara’s is purple and Kate’s is pink. The other colors offered are red/blue and green/turquoise.
- They are thin enough to be very flexible and appear to be comfortable for the girls.
- They have adjustable closure that stays on, even when they yank on it.
- Cleaning them is a breeze. We actually stick ours in the dishwasher. The manufacturer’s description doesn’t say they are dishwasher safe but they’ve held up to being washed in the top rack of ours almost every night for the past few months without any signs of wear.
- They don’t take up much space if you travel with them.
- Catching stray food is made easier with the silicone pocket.
- The price seems reasonable, at $18.97, since they’re so easy to use over and over again.
- They are free of BPA, Phthalate (not sure what this is but it was listed in the product description so it must be bad), Latex, and Lead.
- Happy Healthy baby is so confident in these that they offer a lifetime money back guarantee. I like that in a company.
- The pink has stained a bit around the neck. I’m not worried about it enough to exchange them for that. In their defense, we eat a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes (and Kate is a messy eater) so it isn’t surprising that this would happen. Plus, we sometimes may not get them washed as fast as others may.
- This is really picky but if they could make one more adjustment to make them any smaller it would be nice. Clara is petite so she could’ve gone a notch smaller at first but it really wasn’t a huge issue and they’re perfect now.
Garen and I both really like these. Enough that I’m about to buy a second set, just for the convenience of having some ready in the diaper bag. I’ll still buy the pink and purple, even if the pink stains a bit.