Our last big baby purchases were two high chairs. I did a little research and found that the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 SmartClean High Chair was the one that would work best for our house and budget.
- They look good (we think). I think the turquoise and white is simple and not too flashy like some you see.
- The tray comes on and off easily and adjusts in and out to accommodate growth.
- You can stick both layers of the tray in the dishwasher. See below for more about this.
- The chair is super easy to wipe down.
- The harnesses keep the girls in easily and help them to sit up easier since they can’t quite do it completely on their own.
- It transitions to a toddler seat that you can pull up to the table. It also can be put on a chair. Super handy, although, our babies are still using it as a high chair so I don’t know how well it will work.
- The price was reasonable.
What could be improved:
- The casters don’t roll all that great. This isn’t a deal breaker for us since we don’t have to move them far.
- The trays are slightly too big for our dishwasher but any smaller and they might not be big enough to be useful. We will probably do this periodically just to sanitize.
- It could be sturdier but it doesn’t seem dangerous… obviously since I have chosen to keep and use them.
- This is a long-shot but it would be awesome if you could pull the seat off and put it in the dishwasher too. Keep in mind that it already is easy to wipe down so I’m really thinking from a very lazy point of view.
We had gift cards to Target to use, so we bought them there. Remember to take advantage of price matching if you buy them there. I think the cheapest place I found to buy them was Amazon.